Tuesday, July 22, 2008

AVC

Oh, where to start....
Well there's this picture:

Photobucket
I'm not sure what race it was, but there it is.

Friday Morning:
3k Pursuits.
I was paired with Shelby Reynolds, a 17/18 jr rider from Texas.
We were even the whole way and she beat by less than a second.
I was so mad...

Friday Evening:
500s.
I hate 500s.
I got a PR, 44.82
But I still hate 500s.

Saturday Morning:
I didn't race, it was sprints all morning.
Though there was a crash in the Keirin that rendered my friend Jack Lindquist bike-less.
I'm sure you've all seen the video, that's his trispoke flying through the air.

Saturday Evening:
Women's 5mile.
That race was amazing.
I ended up in a 5woman break that lapped the field.
Unfortunately I ended up with 4th overall, missed the podium by about an inch.

Sunday Morning:
Miss n' Out.
Eh, not so hot.
I think I got 7th?
The first half of the race went really well.
But then I got boxed in with no where to go. =[

Sunday Evening:
Points Race.
I got 5th... Only 4 points more and I could've had 3rd...
But it went really well, so I'm okay with it.
A little sad though that they cut it all the way down to 30 laps.
I would've rather done 50.

No comments: