Monday, July 7, 2008

Short Track

UGH.
I got second again...
I was about to catch the leader right when a little kid biffed it right in front of me, and from there my luck went
----------------------------d
-------------------------------o
----------------------------------w
------------------------------------ n hill. I had to unclip at the top of a little hill because another kid biffed it in front of me, it was lose sand. I got my foot stuck in it, then it just crumbled away from under my foot. That was Greeeeat.... Then I dropped my chain. Then Jeff Standish plowed into me. Some beginner women flailing about in front of me as well. They took out the logs, which I really enjoyed. I could actually get over them. Grah. Oh well. I still I had fun, and I left the track in a decent mood. I'd give a more complete race report but I've got to go read my Christie. It's getting intense.

No comments: