Monday, May 26, 2008

UM,,,When did I say that?!

So today I before PIR I went to the track to return both my old track bike and road bike, both of which belong to BBC. I no longer have a need for them as I now have my own. For some reason Phil thinks that means I quit the team. Uh, when did I say that? He never asked if I was quitting. He never asked why I was giving both back. So he just assumes I'm quitting? I don't get it.

Anyway, PIR was so much fun. I signed up for the novice race at first, but then Ian, Jake and Marcel decided I wasn't a novice, so I did Sr. Women instead. And they were so right. I stayed with the Sr. Women just fine, and I would've finished pretty well had another group not passed us on the finishing strait, forcing us to do one more lap. But I'm really happy with my performance considered I NEVER do PIR. I had SOOOO much fun and hopefully I'll be able to make it out there again next week.

Oh yeah, and Heather, you rock. =]

No comments: